Maybe you are one of a woman with great career who do not have enough time to breastfeed your baby. But as long as your body is able to produce milk then using a breast pump is the only best solution.
Breast pump allows you to provide milk for your baby that can be consumed later by your baby when you're not at home.
And when you have to choose a breast pump, make sure you are choosing a product that also gives attention to your comfort as a user. This is important because if you are not comfortable then you can be stress which later will reducing your body ability in producing milk.
• The simulation mode simulates your baby's initial rapid sucking to start your milk flowing.
• The expression mode simulates your baby's slower, deeper suckling to express your milk gently yet efficiently. These modes work together to make pumping a quick and painless process.
Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump is made from 100% BPA / DEHP free materials. So it is very safe to be used for babies. And if you want more convenience, this pump is also upgradeable to electric pumping with the use of the Symphony or the Lactina conversion kits (not included).
What people says???
• Efficient: more milk in less time with 2-Phase Expression Technology.
• Individual: ideal for occasional manual pumping.
• Comfortable: the ergonomic handle enable comfortable pumping.
• Easy: simple to assemble, use and clean.
• Mobility: this lightweight allows you to extract efficiently and discreetly everywhere you are.
Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump is sold for $28.97 on Amazon.